Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tips

Gossip Girl Here. Your One And Only Source Into The Scandalous Lives Of Youtubes Elite.

As You May Have Noticed, I Have Removed My CBOX From My Blog.


I Have Done So For Two Reasons:


1.) There Is This Annoying Poser Claiming That They Are My Best Friend And That I Got Hammered And That Person Has Taken All My Posts And Put It Into A Blog They Made That Looks Exactly Like Mine And Is Claiming I'm A Fake. And This Person Has Been Annoying Me With Their Messages In My CBOX So I Took It Away.

2.) I Do Appreciate The Tips That My Lovely Spies Leave Me In My Box, But When They Do So, Whoever Comes On My Blog To Check Up With The Gossip Can See The Tip They Have Given Me And They Will Know About The Gossip Before I Write About It. This I Do Not Like. My Spies And Anyone Who Gives Me A Tip Of Gossip, Please Make A YT Account And Send Me A Personal Message. If You Already Have A YT Account As A Role Player And You Want To Tell Me Dirt On Someone You Know, But You Do Not Want Him/Her To Know You Told Me, I Want You To Know That I Won't Give Up Your Identity On My Blog Unless You Want Me Too. Also, If You Want to Leave Me A Comment Like "That's Not True! I Didn't Do That With ......" Or Something Like That, Just Click On The Link Below The Post That Says "_ Comments" and Then Leave Me One There.


I May Put Up The CBOX Again After A While. It Could Be UpTwo Weeks, Or It Could Be UpThursday, But Either Way, Please Listen To My Second Reason.


You Know You Love Me.

XOXO,

Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment