Thursday, June 17, 2010

Planning Against Me?

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtubes elite.
For the past week, I've been suspecting that my little Youtubers were up to something, and were trying to do something against me. I've heard you guys talking about and I know you guys were planning something. I even knew bits and pieces of it, like the fact that Jenny and Jacob started dating because of the plan, and to make you guys think I was going along with your little scheme, I even blogged about when they got together. I also knew about the fact that Nate had to continue to kiss girls to make me think he was still a man-whore, so I blogged about that too to make you guys think I didn't have a clue about what was going on. But now that I've found out the entire plan, I'm going to tell EVERYONE about it. Who made the plan? Well B made the original copy, but Jenny changed it up a bit. And Blair was telling everything to Nate, but sent it out to everyone.
I did add notes in this little plan and I leave my signature at the end of it. Here's the plan that was going on now, but will probally stop now that they know I know:
Jenny has to date Jacob so to make gossip girl think she listened to her, and you, Nate have to stay a man-whore by kissing a lot of girls, Chuck can't date Serena they're like sister and brother, Serena has to stay with Dan but admit on her comments that she still loves you(Nate - GG) I have to lie I like you << (Nate) , Carter, and Chuck and I cannot choose which makes a love triangle (Which really makes a square B, not a triangle -GG) then I have to fight with that girl Vicky because she's jealous then you (Nate - GG) reveal you only like Jenny and then Jenny is confused and then I get pissed off and move on to Chuck but Serena (still - GG) like you (Nate - GG) so, Jenny and Serena will be distant AND THAT IS HOW TO SCREW GG
Well guess what B? You and your little plan has not screwed me one bit. In fact, it only made me PISSED OFF. So, if you want to blame anyone about how I got this little plan of yours, then Blair Waldorf, since she's the one who made it. Blair Waldorf, here's looking at you.
You Know You Love Me.
XOXO,
Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment