Friday, June 4, 2010

Let's Throw A Party!

~Gossip Girl~

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtubes elite.


Lets have a party! That's what Chuck was thinking three nights ago, June 3, when he decided to throw one.



Who atteneded? Serena, Blair, Jackie, and of course me, but no one knew that . Though when the party started, only S, B, Chuck, and I were there.


Realizing that they were bored, they decided to play a scandalous game of truth or dare. Things were revealed. B and Chuck even had a semi-heart-to-heart.


After the game, Serena decided to leave. Which was very good yet at the same time very bad, though I'm not telling you my reasons for thinking that. Later Jackie came to join the party. After insultong Chuck, she was starting to get on B's nerves. One thing lead to another, and then B and Jackie ended up having a catfight! Like I said, I was there. Chuck, B, S, and Jackie, if your wondering how I was there, all i have to say is this: I Sure Do Love Me My Caps. Mabey if your decided you want to reread the catfight and start noticing the diffrences, you might be able to find where I joined. and I got to copy down parts of the catfight and truth or dare game. Since I can't copy and paste it onto this post, and I didn't want it on my page, I have one of my spys advirtising it on thier page.

Wanna read it?



The catfight in in thier comments and the truth or dare game is in the profile.

Enjoy.


You Know You Love Me.


XOXO,


Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment