Monday, June 21, 2010

Spotted: Little J and Jacob Kissing

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtubes elite. First I'd like to say, Whoa. Little J single for once?! And for more than two days?!

Spotted: Little J and Jacob kissing.
Jenny and Jacob kissing in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes me blogging about your baby carriage.
After Blair's little plans to bring me down were leaked, Jenny and Jacob broke up. But earlier today, as in the AM morning, Jenny and Jacob were making out.
But rumor has it that Tyson propsed to Jenny.
Her thoughts to it: To Hell With Marrige.
Watch Out Ty. Looks like someone has thier eyes on your Jenn, and she may have her eyes on them, too.
You Know You Love Me.
XOXO,
Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment