Wednesday, June 2, 2010

S Stuck In The Middle?

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtubes elite.


Like I said before, I love me some love triangles. So, in these next posts, I'll be telling you about some.


First I told you about Renesmee, Jacob, and Paige.

Next one: Nate, Serena, and Dan



Lonely Boy: Just got a youtube account and has already had a lunch date with Jackie and a webcam date with S. They even had a heart to heart.

S: Single for once, and has a couple options to choose. She could stay single and enjoy the single life, she could decided to get with Nate again and the Golden Couple could be together again, or she could get with Lonely Boy.

N: Recently returned to Youtube, and apperently wants Serena back. He may lose his chance though, if he doesn't get online soon.


Yes, S and lonely boy have admitteed thier feelings to each other, but don't forget, Dan has a girlfriend, Vanessa Abrams.

And Serena knows about that.

Last time Nate and Serena spoke to each other, they were apologizing to each other about hurting one another.

Right after Dan and Serena admitted their feelings to each other, she changed her title to: Ur a good guy Nate Archibald. Can I kiss you before I kill u?

I'm thinking that Nate might have a chance after all, even if he isn't online.

You Know You Love Me.

XOXO,

Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment