Monday, June 21, 2010

C & B

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtubes elite.
Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. C & B. B & C. These two have an on and off again relationship. They are some really cruel people when they want to be and they love to play games. They may seem horrible together, but they really are a great couple when they are.
Spotted: Chuck proposing to Blair.
Yes, he had a ring and everything, He loves her and she loves him, but she rejected him.
He told her he loved her, and that she had to choice. Either him, or Damon.
She said she couldn't choose, and so he threw the ring at her, and left.
Poor C.
My advice? Listen to your own words. Remember when Lily Van Der Woodsen and Bart Bass, AKA Serena's mom and your dad, got married? And when you made a toast to happy bride and groom? You and B were going through a rough path, but in that toast you said:
One thing I learned from my father's courtship of Lily is the importance of perseverance. That in the face of true love you don't just give up, even if the object of your affection is begging you to. And one thing, I learned from Lily is the importance of forgiveness. She gave my father the gift of a second chance and in kind, I've watched him become someone actually worthy of that gift. And one day, I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me.

That's almost the full thing. If you want to hear your full speech, go in my YT page and check out my featured video.
One key thing that you said was this line: That in the face of true love you don't just give up, even if the object of your affection is begging you to.
Listen to your own words Bass.
You Know You Love Me.
XOXO,
Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment