Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Big Bad Wolf Jacob Is In a Tough Spot

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtubes elite.

Like I said before, I love me some love triangles. So, I'll be telling you about a couple in these next posts.

First one: Renesmee Cullen, Jacob Black, and Paige Hale.


Jacob and Renesmee have been together for about 2 months now, almost three and they are extremely happy....well Renesmee is anyways. Turns out Jacob, loves someone else. That someone else is Paige Marie Hale.

Paige: A good friend to Little J, S, and Jacob A. Turns out she'll be moving to New York, and will be moving in with Serena.

Spotted: Jacob Black cheating on his girl Renesmee with Paige at the beach.

He even told her he loved her. Awwww, how sweet.

He told her the following before they shared a kiss...or two: *looks at you* No.. you're perfect... you can make me smile.. that's... so... awesome. *shake shead lightly and smiles* I don't want to lose you... never... *looks at your lips then closes my eyes strongly, tries to resist* I want to kiss you.... but I know...it isn't right....

~2 comments later~

He said: *presses my lips gently on yours*

My thoguhts: How would Renesmee react to this?

So who will you choose Jacob? Renesmee or Paige?

You Know You Love Me.

XOXO,

Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment