Friday, June 4, 2010

Poor Little Jacob

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtubes elite.

Boy do I love me some love triangles, and lucky me, you guys seem to love to be in them too.

Last one I blogged about included: Nate, Serena, and Dan

Next One: Jenny, Jacob, and Lisa.



Lisa: Friends with Jenny, Serena, and Dan. Married to JAcob and pregnant with his baby.

Little J: Jacob's best friend and her boyfriend is the one and only, Tyson Greenwood.

Jacob: NYU student, married to Lisa, and his best friend is Jenny.

Spotted: Little J and Jacob sharing kisses. He even told her he loved her.

Her response to that: You... Love me?

We all knew this day would come. Heck people even made up rumors about Little J and him sleeping together. It was obvious from the very begginng. He loved her, and she loves him, even if she hasn't admitted it yet. But what about his wife Lisa?

She left this on his page: Jacob...it's hard to write this but..u have to know it...if u really love Jenny take she, she is a very nice person I like she..and if she makes you happy I will be happy too..it doesn't matter who u will choose, all I want is you are happy*tries to smile* but please never forget that I love you.

Poor Little Jacob, you finally tell Jenny your true feelings, but after you've married a girl and made her pregnant and Jenny gets back with Tyson.

Must suck to be you.

You Know You Love Me.

XOXO,

Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment