Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Fellow Youtubers, EVERYONE Watch Out

Gossip Girl Here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtube's Elite.

In this blog post, I'm going to give you the usernames of my fellow youtubers that I mentioned and the ones I will most likely blog about in the future..

Jenny: BelleJennyHumphrey
Serena: SerenaVanDerWoodsens
Blair: CorneliaBlairWaldorf
Nate: NateArchibaldYT
Dan: DanHumphreyOfficial
Chuck: TheChuckBassOfficial
Jacob: JacobBlackOfficialYT
Rosalie: TrueRoseHaleCullen
Jacob: xJacobAnderson1
Lisa: MsLisaCullen1
Tyson: TysonGreenWood
Paige: PaigeMarieHale
Jacob: JakeBlackYTChannel
Cynthia: TheCynthiaCrosby
Cheyenne: CheyenneTheVampire
Jasmine: JasmineNicoleCullen
Noah: NoahPuckermanGIee
Lexi: TheLexiRodriguez
Elena: ElenaGilbertTheFirst
Stefan: StefanSalva
Elena: sweetandspicy77
Damon: DamonXSalvatoreX
Elena: ElenaGiIbert

And Many More, If You Catch My Attention.

Watch out, fellow Youtubers. I'll be watching.

You Know You Love Me.

XOXO,

Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment