Monday, May 24, 2010

Hey People!

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtube's Elite.

Ever wondered what the lives of the youtube ones are really like? Well, I'm going to tell you, because I'm one of them. I'm not talking about beautiful models or actors or musical prodigies or mathematical geniuses. I'm talking about the people who are born to it- those of us who have everything anyone could possibly wish for and who take it all completly for granted.

Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side, where my friends and I go to school and play and sleep- somtimes with each other. We all live in huge apartments with our own bedrooms and bathrooms and phone lines. We have unlimited access to money and booze and whatever else we want, and our parents are rarely home, so we have tons of privacy. We're smart, we've inherited classic good looks, we wear fantastic clothes, andwe know how to party. Our shit still stinks, but you can't smell it because the bathroom is sprayed hourly by the maid with the refreshing scent made exclusively for us by the French Perfumes.

It's a luxe life, but someone's got to live it.

But somthing is always rotten on the road of these Youtubers, and it's my duty to expose it to all of you.

I'll be watching closely. I'll be watching all of us. It's going to be a wild and wicked year. I can smell it.

You Know You Love Me.

XOXO,

Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment