Monday, July 26, 2010

Moving On?

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Youtubes elite.
Everyone in the Gossip Girl clique seems to follow the show one way or another.
.
B & S went to Paris together for a while in the begging of the Summer.
.
Jenny left.
.
N and S got together.
.
S kissed another guy, resulting in a fight with N.
.
But it seems like they want to change the roles a bit.
.
In the series, Jenny ends up having a crush on N.
.
On YT, N ends up having a crush on Little J.
.
They were spotted flirting with each other.
.
N even told her this:
.
Jenny, without you my life is no life.
without your beautiful smile.
without your personality as rebellious but charming
as we say in french "Tu est ma source de vie"
I am happy to have you in my life and I want to keep you.
.
Nate
.
That sounds like something you would say to a girlfriend or a wife, not a close friend.
.
But it seems that Little J may be falling for him too.
.
Spotted: Little J claiming that Nate was the one who convinced her to stay with his copy+pasted song he gave her.
.
She even moved N in front of her other BFF, Jake on her list.
.
My guess on what the song is? Probally"All My Loving" By: The Beatles.
.
And if I'm write on this song, then I have something else to say.
.
Remember when Nate had the account: NateArchibaldYT?
.
Well when he did, he had that exact same song on his description, saying it was for S.
.
Just thought I'd point that out.
.
And also, Jenny promised Serena that she would convince N to take her back.
.
Seems to me like she's just acting like a great friend to S, but really trying to make her path clear, without S's drama, for N.
.
Just like the in the show.
.
You Know You Love Me.
.
XOXO,
.
Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment